Happy Hour on Granville Island
Fresh, cool air and some early peaks of spring sun makes for the perfect day to visit Granville Island in Vancouver. Walk the streets, shop, eat, and of course grab a drink or two at Happy Hour! Here are some of our favourite spots for Happy Hour Granville Island –
One of the most scenic spots in Vancouver to sit and have a cocktail, Dockside Restaurant now offers a great little menu of Happy Hour items from wine to tacos. Take advantage of these great prices to experience their award winning patio, classy dining room and first class views.
Happy Hour is 3-5pm, seven days a week.
- House White or Red Wine $5
- Well brand highballs $5
- In-house brewed draft beer $4
- Chicken Wings $8
- Beer Battered Onion Rings w/aioli $4
- Beef Taco $4 ea
- Shrimp meat sliders $4 ea
Vancouver Fish Company
A relatively new kid on the block, the Vancouver Fish Company opened on Granville Island in 2014 and has been a staple ever since. Modern and warm decor, friendly staff and plenty of tasty seafood options will have you coming back again and again.
Happy Hour is 3-6pm, seven days a week.
- Draught Beers $4
- Glasses of Wine $5
- Seven-item Food Menu all under $10
A uniquely Canadian spot (not just for tourists!), Edible Canada boasts a 100% BC Wines list (sorry not sorry Alberta!), 100% Canadian Beer and 95% BC Spirits (5% for must have scotch and unique mixers). Be sure to check out their bistro for Happy Hour, but also take the time to visit the shop and look into the events or private dining options.
Happy Hour is 3-6pm, seven days a week (doubles as weekly specials menu).
- Monday – Moscow Mules w/ Sids Vodka $5
- Tuesday – All Draft Beer $5
- Wednesday – Glass of BC Wine $8
- Thursday – Gin & Tonic (select from 10 BC gins) $6
- Friday – Bartender’s unique cocktail or house infusion $6
- Saturday – Glass of Vancouver Islands Seacider on tap
- Sunday – Double Caesar $8
Although no Happy Hour drink specials, Bridges is always a fun stop while cruising around Granville Island. Since 1980 the bright yellow restaurant has been a landmark, providing stellar views of the city skyline and north shore mountains. With a great lineup of happy hour food, daily drink specials to go with them and a legendary patio to boot, be sure to check out Bridges next time you’re in the neighbourhood.
Happy Hour is 4-7 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Caesar Salad $7
- Fresh Shucked Oysters $2 ea
- Nachos $10
- Wings $10
- Popcorn Shrimp $10
- Spicy Fries $4
- Calamari $10
- Monday – Classic Martini $2 off
- Tuesday – Highballs $6
- Wednesday – Half Price Bottles of wine with purchase of entree
- Thursday – Italian Spritz $8
- Friday – Dark & Stormy $7
- Saturday – Raspberry Lemonade $7
- Sunday – Bridges Caesar $7
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar may not be the place you’d usually choose for a drink on a casual day out around Granville Island, but with a few excellent Happy Hour specials you may want to think twice! Located in the heart of the neighbourhood, be sure to visit The Keg for a premium casual dining experience.
Happy Hour is 3:30-6 pm, Monday-Friday & 2-5 pm Saturday-Sunday.
- FAMOUS KEG CAESAR Polar Ice Vodka (1oz) $5
- HEINEKEN Draught Beer (18oz) $6
- “KNOTTED VINES” Chardonnay & Chenin Blanc (6oz) $6
- “LOS CUATRO” Cabernet & Malbec (6oz) $6